Skip to content
- Out with the old, in with the new: Ditch your 3 page Microsoft Word document for a fresh, clean PDF that will guarantee employers to say “Oooh, ahhh.”
- Choose an eye-catching template: I’ll have you choose a template from a trusted and reliable design site and within less than 72 hours will send you the first draft of your resumé.
- Don’t waste your time editing: Send me your updates to your current resumé via email and I will make sure to fit every detail on one page; if some copy has to be shortened or removed, I will let you know.
- I will always be here for you: If you do not have Adobe products, I will keep your working file safe and sound and whenever you need an update, let me know!
- Let’s get down to business: From logos to banner ads and everything in between, I can create the marketing material you prefer for your brand. We can set up a time to discuss what you’re looking for and I will explain how my professional expertise can provide you with the best designs you need.
- There is beauty in simplicity: Keeping it clean and simple is my priority and I strive on efficiency and significance behind my work. Whether you’re a real estate agent or full-time daycare owner, I want to provide you with designs that show empathy and meaning while also keeping your audience engaged.
- Flow, rhythm, and story: I want to make sure your video is clean, easy to understand, and also shows a human side. If you’re an up and coming YouTuber or need a big, bold intro for an upcoming conference, I am your go-to person.
- Adobe is my hero: I use Adobe Premiere to digitally cut files to put together the sequence of your film. I’ll then create a ‘rough cut’ of the program/film, and reorder and fine-tune the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video.